Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A bit of bamboo



This is a mani I sported last week.

Not my best work but I was just playing around with foil and stamps.

I started with base coat using an old Orly polish then using foil glue I painted on some bamboo then applied a gold foil.  That was followed by stamping on a bamboo pattern in black and white.


I've only tried the stamping a few times and I'm still not thrilled with the results but hey, that's what practice is for right?  While I'm not thrilled with this particular mani I can fully appreciate the possibilities.

I'll be adding in photos of old manis which won't have much detail since I hadn't planned on blogging yet.  Future manis will be more descriptive of products used and perhaps photos of the progress when enhancements are used.

I'll also work on some photo quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment